Introduction to Jurisprudence is a study of the principles of law, as jurisprudence, as a subject, is often described. The book contains all the outstanding features in which this subject is usually cast. It also carries a separate presentation of schools and theories of law and their critical examination.
- A book for understanding basic concepts as well as recent trends of Jurisprudence
- Up-to-date with contemporary topics introduced after the publishing of previous edition
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach
New to this edition
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include developments and amendments after publishing of previous edition
- Updated with landmark judgments on jurisprudence
- Redundant content is deleted to maintain relevance to the topic